Our ties and pocket squares are handmade of natural fabrics (we mostly 100% silk ties but also the ties handmade of wool, cotton and linen – you will find details in product’s description). The natural fabrics are smooth by their nature however if you threat them well they will serve you well in many years. Please check the care instructions below:
Cleaning & ironing of ties and pocket squares.
- Please proceed with dry cleaning only. Machine wash may defect your ties and pocket squares. We suggest that the ties should be disassembled before dry cleaning and then ironed and assembled again.
- While ironing your tie or pocket square please use the cotton fabric. Also please bear in mind that using the steam while ironing may defect your items.
- While ironing the pocket squares please do not iron the hand-rolled parts as it may defect your item.
- The ties and pocket squares should not be hand washed or machine washed. If you make them wet by accident please do not dry them nearby the source of heat nor use the dryer.
How to threat your tie?
- If you are travelling by car or other vehicle please do not put the seatbelt on the tie as it may defect your tie.
- Always untie your tie when you take it off and then hang it in your closet. The tie fabric will rest while hanging and the creases will vanish. Sometimes you may need to iron the creases but anyway untying & hanging your tie will help.
Republic of Ties
Freedom & Ties